What is “Henfield Sheds”?
- A larger version of the typical shed in the garden
- A “Shed” is a dedicated, friendly and welcoming meeting place where people can come together.
- It’s a place where skills and knowledge can be shared with others, learn new skills or redevelop old skills.
- Good health is based on many factors including feeling good about yourself, being productive and valuable to our community, connecting with friends and maintaining an active body and an active mind.
- Becoming a member of a Henfield’s Shed provides a safe, non –pressured and busy environment .
- Its a group of people working on projects of their own choosing at their own pace and in a safe, friendly and inclusive venue.
- It’s not a formal training programme but you may gain new knowledge and skills
The Henfield ‘all members’ Shed meeting took place on : Tuesday 27th June . Want to know more?
Use the contact us page on this website to obtain more information or take a look at the UK Men’s Shed Association website